Perfect for the grill, the BBQ Hamper is full of 100% grass-fed and grass-finished beef that brings family and friends together to enjoy a new world of flame-kissed flavour.
What you’ll get:
- 8 x Minute steaks
- 4 x 500g packs of premium mince
- 4 x half-dozen packs Handmade sausages (GF, preservative-free)
- Guilt-free grilling knowing your meat is organic, humane and regeneratively farmed
What you won’t get:
- Meat with an altered, unnatural fat-profile from grain-fed cows
- Trace pesticides and insecticides
Tuck into a new world of taste today with our delicious BBQ Hamper.
Your BBQ Hamper is delivered directly from our farm to your front door and is full of premium meat from happy, healthy cows.
Grazed and raised the way nature intended, our cows are treated with utmost, care and respect. Free to graze on lush, versatile pastures their entire lives, they are 100% grass-fed and finished.
Why is this important? Mostly because feeding cows a grain diet alters the fat and nutrient profile in the meat. Grain-fed diets lack natural diversity and put simply, when this meat is ingested it can actually be harmful to human health.
There are many other reasons why grass-fed and finished is a superior choice, not only for your health but for the health of the animal and the environment. For now, we encourage you to try the nourishing and nutrient-dense range of beef in the BBQ Hamper for yourself. The succulent flavour alone makes it worth the investment.
- All orders are delivered cold-packed in a fully recyclable box
- Because we do not use any additives or preservatives, your meat may be delivered freshly-frozen on occasion
- All meat is vacuum-sealed to retain freshness and prevent mess and leaks in your freezer
- Delivery to the following areas is FREE – Central Coast, Newcastle, Sydney.
- For all other areas, please contact us directly for a quote by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- There can be some minor variations in final product weights due to differences in the size of our animals
- Because we are all about nose-to-tail eating, we occasionally need to substitute certain cuts for others, we’ll always try to inform you of any substitutes ahead of time
- Please see our FAQ page for more information on shipping and delivery