9th/10th June Delivery – Build Your Own hamper
We get it, you really want to eat ethical meat, but get stuck having to commit to a huge hamper from the farm and would prefer to select exactly what you get in your box.
This fully customisable hamper is your perfect choice for satisfying the whole family and really honouring the animal with true nose-to-tail eating, all whilst not being locked into a set-sized hamper.
What you’ll get:
- The best quality farm fresh, grass fed and organic meat delivered to your door
- The peace of mind that comes with knowing exactly what is (and isn’t) in your family’s food
What you won’t get:
- Meat with an altered, unnatural fat-profile from grain-fed cows
- Added hormones
- Trace pesticides and insecticides
SELECT YOUR PERFECT BOX FROM THE OPTIONS BELOW:
(Minimum order value of $85)
Dive into the build your own and discover the superior profile and depth of flavour in our widest range of wholesome, slow-grown beef steaks, mince, sausages and more.
You have all been asking for it and we have listened! For those of you wanting to eat the best quality meat but can’t commit to a big hamper, we have designed this fully customisable option for you. Simply select your options from the ‘add on’ section below and farmer Tim will pack your order exactly to your specifications.
Your order is delivered directly from our farm to your front door and is packed full of premium meat from happy, healthy cows.
Grazed and raised the way nature intended, our cows are treated with utmost, care and respect. Free to graze on regeneratively farmed lush, versatile pastures their entire lives, they are 100% grass-fed and finished.
Why is this important? Mostly because feeding cows a grain diet alters the fat and nutrient profile in the meat. Grain-fed diets lack natural diversity and put simply, when this meat is ingested it can actually be harmful to human health.
There are many other reasons why grass-fed and finished is a superior choice, not only for your health but for the health of the animal and the environment. For now, we encourage you to try the nourishing and nutrient-dense range of beef in the Nourish Hamper for yourself. The succulent flavour alone makes it well worth the investment.
- Delivery date: Our orders are hand delivered fortnightly on Thursdays & Fridays, check the bar at top of the page for the next delivery dates
- All orders are delivered cold-packed in a fully recyclable box
- Your order is delivered FRESH from our farm – no old, frozen meat around here 🙂
- All meat is vacuum-sealed to retain freshness and prevent mess and leaks in your freezer
- Delivery to the following areas is FREE – Central Coast, Newcastle, Sydney, Wollongong and Canberra.
- For all other areas, please contact us directly for a quote by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- There can be some minor variations in final product weights due to differences in the size of our animals
- Because we are all about nose-to-tail eating, we occasionally need to substitute certain cuts for others, we’ll always try to inform you of any substitutes ahead of times