Premium Half Lamb Share
A half -lamb share is the ultimate opportunity for true nose to tail eating. A wonderful mix of premium cutlets, wholesome roasts and collagen-rich cuts that will never have you asking ‘what’s for dinner’ ever again. The half – lamb hamper is exceptional value. You’ll be receiving 10-15kgs of premium organic, 100% grass-fed lamb for just $25-$29/kg.
Perfect for the conscious carnivore, the slow grown half-lamb share is an exceptional collection of the best grass fed lamb you have ever tasted.
What you’ll get:
- Lamb cutlets
- Lamb loin chops
- Lamb chump chops
- Lamb neck chops
- Lamb forequarter chops
- Lamb riblets
- Lamb shoulder roast
- Lamb leg roast
- Lamb bones
- A deep appreciation for 100% grass-fed and grass finished lamb that is succulent and flavoursome
What you won’t get:
- Meat with an altered, unnatural fat-profile from grain-fed sheep
- Added hormones
- Trace pesticides and insecticides
Delve into the half lamb share and relish the superior taste profile and depth of flavour in our wholesome, 100% grass-fed and finished lamb.
Your Premium Half Lamb Share is delivered directly from our organic farm to your front door and is packed full of premium meat from happy, healthy sheep.
Grazed and raised the way nature intended, our sheep are treated with utmost, care and respect. Free to graze on lush, versatile pastures their entire lives, they are 100% grass-fed and finished and completely chemical free.
Why is this important? Mostly because feeding cows a grain diet alters the fat and nutrient profile in the meat. Grain-fed diets lack natural diversity and put simply, when this meat is ingested it can actually be harmful to human health.
There are many other reasons why grass-fed and grass finished is a superior choice, not only for your health but for the health of the animal and the environment. For now, we encourage you to try the nourishing and nutrient-dense range of beef in the Premium Steak Hamper for yourself. The flavour alone makes it worth the investment.
- All orders are delivered cold-packed in a fully recyclable box
- Because we do not use any additives or preservatives, your meat may be delivered freshly-frozen on occasion
- All meat is vacuum-sealed to retain freshness and prevent mess and leaks in your freezer
- Delivery to the following areas is FREE – Central Coast, Newcastle, Sydney.
- For all other areas, please contact us directly for a quote by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- There can be some minor variations in final product weights due to differences in the size of our animals
- Because we are all about nose-to-tail eating, we occasionally need to substitute certain cuts for others, we’ll always try to inform you of any substitutes ahead of time
- Please see our FAQ page for more information on shipping and delivery