Our Taster Hamper is the perfect place to start your 100% grass-fed and grass-finished beef journey. Great for a family BBQ, or quick weeknight meals, this versatile pack let’s you discover for yourself just how much better, better meat can taste.
What you’ll get:
- 2 x Scotch fillet steaks
- 2 x 500g Packs of premium mince
- 6 x Handmade sausages (gluten free, preservative free)
- A lifelong love and appreciation for grass-fed and finished beef direct from your farmer
What you won’t get:
- Meat with an altered, unnatural fat-profile from grain-fed cows
- Trace pesticides and insecticides
Try the Taster Hamper today and experience the superior taste profile and depth of flavour in our slow-grown, regeneratively farmed beef.
Your Taster Hamper is delivered directly from our farm to your front door and is full of premium meat from happy, healthy cattle.
Grazed and raised the way nature intended, our cows are treated with utmost, care and respect. Free to graze on lush, versatile pastures their entire lives, they are 100% grass-fed and finished.
Why is this important? Mostly because feeding cows a grain diet alters the fat and nutrient profile in the meat. Grain-fed diets lack natural diversity and put simply, when this meat is ingested it can actually be harmful to human health.
There are many other reasons why grass-fed and finished is a superior choice, not only for your health but for the health of the animal and the environment. For now, we encourage you to try the nourishing and nutrient-dense range of beef in the Taster Hamper for yourself. The succulent flavour alone makes it worth the investment.
- All orders are delivered cold-packed in a fully recyclable box
- Because we do not use any additives or preservatives, your meat may be delivered freshly-frozen on occasion
- All meat is vacuum-sealed to retain freshness and prevent mess and leaks in your freezer
- Delivery to the following areas is FREE – Central Coast, Newcastle, Sydney.
- For all other areas, please contact us directly for a quote by emailing email@example.com
- There can be some minor variations in final product weights due to differences in the size of our animals
- Because we are all about nose-to-tail eating, we occasionally need to substitute certain cuts for others, we’ll always try to inform you of any substitutes ahead of time
- Please see our FAQ page for more information on shipping and delivery